By Aun Irtaza, Arfan Jaffar, Tae-Sun Choi (auth.), Tai-hoon Kim, Sabah Mohammed, Carlos Ramos, Jemal Abawajy, Byeong-Ho Kang, Dominik Ślęzak (eds.)
This e-book includes the refereed complaints of the overseas meetings, SIP, WSE, and ICHCI 2012, held along side GST 2012 on Jeju Island, Korea, in November/December 2012. The papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from quite a few submissions and concentrate on a number of the features of sign processing, photograph processing, and trend popularity, and internet technological know-how and engineering, and human laptop interaction.
Read Online or Download Computer Applications for Web, Human Computer Interaction, Signal and Image Processing, and Pattern Recognition: International Conferences, SIP, WSE, and ICHCI 2012, Held in Conjunction with GST 2012, Jeju Island, Korea, November 28-December 2, 2012. Proc PDF
Similar international books
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-conference court cases of the second one foreign convention on brokers and synthetic Intelligence, ICAART 2010, held in Valencia, Spain, in January 2010. The 17 revised complete papers offered including an invited paper have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 364 submissions.
The two-volume set LNCS 6496 and 6497 constitutes the refereed complaints of the ninth overseas Semantic internet convention, ISWC 2010, held in Shanghai, China, in the course of November 7-11, 2010. half I comprises fifty one papers out of 578 submissions to the study music. half II comprises 18 papers out of sixty six submissions to the semantic net in-use music, 6 papers out of 26 submissions to the doctoral consortium music, and likewise four invited talks.
Rhythms of the guts and of the anxious and endocrine procedure, respiring, locomotory pursuits, sleep, circadian rhythms and tissue mobilephone cycles are significant parts of the temporal order of guy. The dynamics of those structures are characterised by way of alterations within the homes of an oscillator, transitions from oscillatory states into chaotic or desk bound states, and vice versa, coupling or uncoupling among or extra oscillators.
- Early Solar Physics, Edition: 1st
- Interactive Storytelling: First Joint International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling, ICIDS 2008 Erfurt, Germany, November 26-29, 2008 Proceedings
- Advances in Computer Entertainment: 9th International Conference, ACE 2012, Kathmandu, Nepal, November 3-5, 2012. Proceedings
- Fundamentals of Computation Theory: 18th International Symposium, FCT 2011, Oslo, Norway, August 22-25, 2011. Proceedings
Additional resources for Computer Applications for Web, Human Computer Interaction, Signal and Image Processing, and Pattern Recognition: International Conferences, SIP, WSE, and ICHCI 2012, Held in Conjunction with GST 2012, Jeju Island, Korea, November 28-December 2, 2012. Proc
These signals are again entered to the microphone. yd (t) = y1 (t) x(t) X (f ) y0 (t) Y (f ) g y2 (t) yn (t) (a) (b) Fig. 1. Howling model. (a) AFC in the indoor reflection environment, (b) AFC model. The AFC model is shown as Fig. 1(b) and the transfer function can be represented as Y H f =X g = 1-gR f , (1) where R f is room impulse response (RIR). The frequencies at H f 2πm become potential howling frequencies, where m is an integer . In indoor conditions, magnitude response is changed according to the RIR.
Jin and J. Kim embedded into the DCT coefficient. The experimental results indicate that the proposed algorithm improves the quality of the watermarked image over random block selection, and maintains a better degree of imperceptibility. We evaluated the performance of the proposed method by examining the BER under a variety of attacks. Our method showed an improve capacity and robustness under compression and noise attacks. The results demonstrate that the proposed method is robust against JPEG compression and attacks.
1. Hologram generation of a QR code In this paper, we use a QR code for the watermark information. QR codes consist of black modules (square dots) arranged in a square pattern on a white background. They have become popular in a range of environments because of their fast readability and high data capacity. Figure 1 shows the QR code and its holographic image. A Digital Watermarking Scheme Using Hologram Quantization 41 Using hologram quantization, we can restore the QR code. If a hologram (128 × 128) is generated using a QR code, then the range of the value which average of wavelet coefficient is (-9, 9).